Monday, April 4, 2011

Oasis

Oasis is an English rock band. Their inspirational figures are vocalist Liam Gallagher and guitarist Noel Gallagher, who are brothers. But beyond our cognition, they always have conflict with each other, and lead to a dismiss of Oasis. Whether they will reunite or not, they leave us abundant expressing feelings of rock music. Oasis’s music were heavily influenced by the Beatles, they use simple guitar chords but performing strongly touching music to make all the listening people feel touched. Like the song ” Wonderwall ”, upon hearing the rhythm and voice, all the fans would thought, ”wow! That reminds me of the Beatles.” Oasis’s music make feel like walking on a road paved of maple leaves in autumn, make me feel comfortable, their rhythm are simple and easy to memorize. I love their “Don’t look in anger”, “Masterplan” and “Stop crying your heart out”. All of these song make me want to pick up my guitar and sing a song.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I don’t know rock and roll music at all, but I have heard this band. Did they come to Taiwan foe concert in 2010(or2009)? Why know them is because some of my friends went to see their performance and took some pictures. And the song you mentioned, I will find them to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't look back in anger" and "Stop crying your heart out" are my favorites among Oasis’s songs. The melodies are smoothing and the lyrics are touching. I love the solo part played by guitar in "Don't look back in anger" and the lyrics ”Cos all of the stars are fading away ……and stop crying your heart out" in "Stop crying your heart out". Whenever listening to these songs, I recall my past years.

    ReplyDelete