Sunday, April 10, 2011

Avenged Sevenfold


Avenged Sevenfold is an America metal band, formed in 1999, when they were senior high. Unlike other young bands who only wants to make a hit as soon as possible, Avenged Sevenfold keep their members together and improve stably.

They emerged with a metalcore sound, which means their vocalist screamed a lot. But they changed their style since their self-titled album and become closer to mainstream.

These are the reasons why I like them, they are unity, and they got strong bases of instrumental skills, but their music does not sounds hard to keep listening.

My personal favorite album is “Live in the LBC”, and my favorite songs are “Gunslinger”, acoustic guitar gives a lonely feeling ,”Almost easy ” typical rock music ,”A little piece of heaven”, sounds playful but actually very constructed.

They are commented as “the most dangerous band after Guns n’ Roses”, they are still moving on, so you can keep an eye on it, Avenged Sevenfold.

1 comment:

  1. Oh~it’s a band! From the beginning of this course until now I have read and responded to many posts already (we all do). But this is the first one I see that talks about idles or singers. I almost thought that students here doesn’t have some favorite stars or doesn’t go to concerts at all. I thought they are all busy studying or going out shopping or something:P. I can tell you love the band very much:).

    ReplyDelete