Saturday, March 19, 2011

Guns & Roses


When talking about rock n' roll music, there is always a name we can never forget. It’s Guns n’ Roses. Featuring vocal Axl Roses, who has a high and powerful voice, and solo guitar Slash, a man with outstanding and crazy fast guitar solo skill.


Guns n’ Roses’ best album, in my point of view, is “Appetite for Destruction (1987)”. The album contains their famous songs, including “Welcome to the jungle”, “sweet child o’mine”,and “Nightrain”.Making them the best hard rock band ever.


My favorite is “Nightrain”, a song written after they were all drunk. Just like other their songs ,telling a meaningless story, but give a strong feeling of emotion, it’s a typical spirit of rock music.

2 comments:

  1. To tell the truth, I haven't heard this band before. I just started listening to the rock n' roll music few month ago (I like Bon Jovi!)and I think it is pretty cool and exciting. thanks for your sharing, I think I will go home and google it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started with Bon jovi before, and then fall in love with GnR.
    My kind of music will be more noisy later, GnR might be the quietst one, if you thought they are to heavy to get close, you can tell me(I can also share some simple and pop rock songs)

    ReplyDelete